Thursday, September 30, 2010

and then xoxoROUCHE


Our beautiful sister Heidi, who is the real thing, Mr., is modeling The Rouche, 100% baby alpaca. The Rouche comes in a tickle me top because...
I want to have fun
I want to shine like the sun
I want to be the one that you see
I want to knit you a sweater
Want to write you a love letter
I want to make you feel better
I want to make you feel free................................................. Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm
Want to make you feel free
- Joni Mitchell   
The Rouche also comes in a let me crawl over you after a most special Birthday Party little Dress and then xoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooxooxoxoxxoxROUCHE!

Handmade and Fair Trade in Peru, 

For wholesale or retail questions contact sweaterdressed@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment